Friday, October 06, 2006

Maintaining...

Yay, Friday! Tonight is the awesome NA Friday night meeting down south. I'll hopefully get to see some folks from AR, including Melinda and maybe run into Mandy Flynn. I am a little worried about John as my sponsor, I have to be honest. I cancelled on him last night because Sarah wasn't up to dinner. He is gone 3 days out of each week too. Mostly, I think John will be a good friend but not hard enough on me as a sponsor. I really need that. I plan to meet him Sunday and I'll explain this to him. It may just not be a good fit sponsorwise. Because I am a lesbian, I can't have a female sponsor and a gay man would really be the best. It may be that I can find one at Northland too. I'll talk to Karen and some other folks at NA tonight and get their ideas as well.

That is really what is on my mind - I am anxious to get these steps started. OH and I'll bring my stepwork with me to my meeting with John so he can see it. Might give him some ideas where to get going....

More later...

No comments: