Thursday, February 15, 2007

February 15, 2007

It's been a long time since my last post and so much has happened. I am moving to a new apartment tomorrow and will be taking Milo the dingo and Tecate the cat with me in the next month. Sarah is staying here a bit then moving to her own place as well. The idea is that we work on ourselves and take that time to figure out what we want/need - all the while "dating" each other. Although the idea is very romantic, and most likely what we need to comfort ourselves, I am not sure how it will work....

I am excited about devoting my life to meetings/my program and work. Work has been a great refuge these days and for that I am incredibly grateful. More later - hopefully the next blog will be sent from my new home! :)

4 comments:

justme said...

I found your blog by searching. I am new to AA and am still very much struggling.
I have written about it here: www.mysecretmonster.blogspot.com
If you have any words of wisdom, I would really appreciate it. Every day seems to get harder :(

Recovery Road London said...

I hope you and the wee beasties are happy in your new home. :-)

Have fun dating. Take it easy.

K x

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Cool. Glad the work is a refuge!
Good luck with the move! moving can be hard work! Take it easy while you get all your stuff sorted. Lots of rest!

Recovery Road London said...

Just passing through. Hope you're well.

K .x.