Monday, December 18, 2006

Rebel and Such...

Today I feel tired and woke up with a bad headache. Tonight my plan is to head directly to the alumni meeting and meet with Joan prior to that at 6:30 :) I will be working on my 4th step and will devote 30 minutes a day. I am excited about getting it done and have heard about the transformation that should come. I am embarrassed that I went to the alumni party on Saturday and was clearly feeling down. Rebel could tell when I said I'd be taking off early - "I saw that one coming," she said. Oh well...

The detox meeting at the treatment center went really well! There was a man named Richard that cried and we all made him feel something, which is pretty amazing. Sarah goes out of town for a few days on Friday, I am going to just go to every meeting I can, watch movies at night and devote myself to Nintendo. Anything to not drink - I know I'll be tempted.

Steady as she goes, as the Raconteurs say :).......

6 comments:

Recovery Road London said...

Hey Stacy

Thanks for dropping by my place. You're always very welcome.

I've linked you from my sidebar. Hopefully you'll get a few of our blog circle visiting you.

I hope you're well today.

kind regards

Kenny
London

Anonymous said...

hello stacy!. nice to meet you and your lovely blog! hope you are well and all that! ill pop round more often to say hello and what have you..

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

ah, just keep chatting to your higher power and the occasional recovering alcoholic and you'll be AMAZED how those thoughts of drinking get less and less! Happy tuesday!

Gooey Munster said...

Hi Stacy and Welcome.

Recoveryroad (Kenny) sent me. I am glad you are here and congats on 4 months!!! That is Huge!

We have lots of fun here, taking our sobriety to another level as we blog away. Keep Coming Back!

Recovery Road London said...

Oops. Stacy - I may have given you a sex change by mistake. V.sorry.

In the UK, 'Stacy' is usually a female name - I have a sneaking suspiscion that you're a bloke (male). Forgive me if I've gotten it wrong!

Hope you're well today.

Kenny

Recovery Road London said...

Shite. Erm. Sorry. You're a girl. Your partner is a girl. And I've just blushed at my faux pas. Lmao. Very much a girl.

Love the ink, btw. A woman after my own heart.

Anyway - now I've got to grips with your gender, I hope you're well today. :-)

Take it easy.

K