Sunday, November 26, 2006

Detoxing with Joan...

Today I meet Joan at AR to chair the Detox meeting :) I am so excited to see everyone staffwise and give back to the place that gave me so much. After that, Joan and I will meet to go over my Step 1 work. I feel it is a little thin but I have really worked on it, so I'll explain that to her. It was pretty hard to come up with things that are unmanageable, believe it or not?

This afternoon I'll hang with Sarah and go thrift shopping etcetera - maybe go by Eternally Bound and visit Glenn to make an appointment for next weekend. Right now I need to eat breakfast and read my BB for my meeting with Joan.

I have been doing OK with Weight Watchers but want to do even better. I plan to go to the meeting next Saturday because I prefer to weigh in the morning. So I have 6 days to kick ass and lose at least 2lbs I hope...

I need to work on my report today - AND finish my resume so I can have Mike look at it this week...

More later :)

No comments: