Thursday, November 09, 2006

Working on 3rd Step...

Feelings and Goals :)

I feel crampy and tired but a bit less irritable than I have been feeling. My goals today are to treadmill, have fun with my agents and go to the 8:00 meeting at LLL. OH and I'll call Rebel and let her know where and when it is so she and Ash can meet me there. I'll call Shari today and check on her too - I can get Chico's email while I am at it.
________________________________________________

I work this Sunday, which will be nice and chill - I always love working on Sunday, but that leaves Saturday as my only day off for the week. I'll see if Alan is and company are watching any football - I could go over and just hang and relax. Other than that, I plan to do nothing at all but laundry and napping with the boys.

I will work on memorizing the 3rd step prayer, which I love because it talks so much about releasing me from self - I have changed the high English to just plain old regular - fits me better :)

God, I offer myself to You-
To build with me
and to do with me as You will.
Relieve me of the bondage of self,
that I may better do Your will.
Take away my difficulties,
that victory over them may bear witness
to those I would help of Your Power,
Your Love, and Your Way of life.
May I do Your will always!

I'll pray to stay sober today and for the obsession to be taken from me - that's the hardest part lately. I really want that shit to go away so I can live my life.

That's it for today so far....

No comments: