Thursday, December 28, 2006

Just Straight-Up Grateful...

I am working on my 4th step but haven't been able to visit with Joan in a week or so due to the holidays. I'll call her today and set up a time this next week or weekend to go over what I have so far - which is nothing yet ;) Today Sarah is home safe from her folks and I feel blessed - to wake up and have coffee and pet our boys and just have her home. We go visit my mom in Dallas today until Saturday - which will be so much fun! She gets to meet Allister for the first time, so I am really excited about that.

Being sober is the best gift I could every have. I think I needed to be reminded of what my life WAS like - my dreams and Allister's incident were intense. Now I want to focus on what I what I am like now :) I look forward to visiting the Buddhist Center with Sarah on Saturday mornings - here's the place! http://www.meditationinaustin.org/

Be well and have a good lead-up to the New Year - more later!

2 comments:

Recovery Road London said...

Happy New Year and all the best for 2007.

:-)

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Happy New Year Stacy!